LHD was hired to design and produce a dynamic and highly-expressive responsive website for Atlantic Wharf [AW]. The success of this website has led to continued collaboration with Boston Properties, including Kendall Center and City Point websites.
- To carry the Atlantic Wharf brand into a strong, well-designed site, which would establish legitimacy and set the stage for a continued, loyal following.
- To tout AW as the home of Boston’s first LEED Platinum skyscraper.
- To show AW as a gathering spot; Ramp up the Events page.
- To establish a site that is more dynamic, more responsive, and less static.
- More personality. Original site was a placeholder. Opportunity to make more reflective of current space.
- To express the uniqueness of AW, and drive visitors to the property. To tell a better story about all that is going on at AW.