Boston’s Modern Hub
The Downtown Boston Business Improvement District is a non-profit corporation created and maintained by property owners to serve the entire downtown community. They are committed to improving the experiences of all who live, work, visit, go to school, or shop in Downtown Boston.
Lindsay Hill Design has worked with the BID to refine and expand their visual communication systems to help better engage the diverse stakeholders they work with, involving work spanning digital, print, and environmental campaigns. LHD has collaborated closely with the BID to help communicate their vision for the future growth and improvement of the district. This has primarily been done through a series of impactful print pieces, including a strategic plan booklet, BID overview brochure, and an annual report to members highlighting the BID’s accomplishments.
Through a series of targeted ads LHD has worked with the BID to highlight the full range of dining, shopping, and entertainment opportunities available to area residents, area workers, and tourists.
- Brand enhancements: refine typography standards, color palette and brand style guide
- Works with key stakeholders to determine areas for improved communications and messaging
- High-profile Public Realm messaging including branding, collateral design, exterior banner campaigns, brand activation, and extensive Downtown Boston window art.
- On-going Ad Campaign promoting Downtown Boston BID in various print publications.
- Print Materials including Annual Report, strategic plans, and maps Worked closely with proprietor, architect, sign vendors and installation team to unify all design elements.